Wednesday 24 June 2015

Nostalgic Nintendo Gaming days

Let me take you back to 1999-2000 where every other gamer boy had nintendo video game,Instead of indoor games like Carrom,Ludo and Board game's,boys were in to Video game.That Era gave birth to many indian gamer's who are now in to XBOX,PlayStation,PC gaming.

I feel nostalgic as i keep jogging my past gaming memories,those day's are never gonna be back nor this present generation Andriod kids gonna experience 8/16 Bit Graphic game.
Couple days before my mom was collecting all the junk from house to get rid off,by giving to kabadi wala(Scrap Dealer).In the Process she found out my old Video game Joystick and cassette which was definitely gonna be part of that scrap so before it end up in scrap,i snapped some pic's of my Joystick,Cassette and Light gun.Video game Keyboard was nowhere to be found,i think it was already a part of scrap way back.

Joystick

Super Contra
 Those Games soundtracks and visual still goes through my mind and eyes.

Super Mario Bros


I still remember playing games like Super Contra,Mario,Adventure island,Bomberman,Kung fu,Excite bike,Track and field,Tetris,Ninja turtle,Wcw and the list goes on.I was so cruel back then that i used to murk those joystick keys while playing,that's why my neighbours and people living in my building used to think twice while calling me at their home for playing video game.


Cassettes

It was't like Pendrive,CD or DVD nowdays,where you can save those game on PC and play later,it was cassette back then where player needs to plug it on the nintendo board and play,so we used to exchange those cassette with friends and return it later after couple days when we were satisfied.

Light Gun

Dunk Hunt


Always used to think how TV detect those light Guns while playing games like Duck hunt,Hogan's Alley and Wild gunman! I mean back in 1999-2000 it was a big thing for some gadget to be wireless.
According to some surfing i did on the internet,i found out that these 'light guns' don't work with LCD/plasma.

No comments:

Post a Comment